Thursday, March 25, 2010

White Wedding...

I am trying to make some time to do some new projects and tutorials. So many fun things to show you! Until I can, I will share some cards I am making.
What a white wedding for this one. I decided to use some of my cuttlebug folders today. I thought this particular one looked like lace to enhance the brid. So...I paper pieced the bottom of the wedding dress and added some simple squares punched down the side. The sentiment was simply stamped and the bride colored slightly with prismacolor watercolor pencils, stickled and glittered with beads added for some punch.
Above is the close up of the sparkle, I wish it was a brighter picture.
Enjoy until next time and Happy Stamping!


8 comments:

Angela K said...

Nice card, love all the sparkles!

Glittered Paws said...

How nice - looks like a beautiful bride. Love the paper pieced dress.

Sonia said...

Hi Alison
I like that stamps but i don't have.
Love the wedding theme. Your card look pretty and elegant.
Great Job!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great card!

Deb said...

this is such a pretty wedding card, love the embossing, hugs Debx

StampinCarol said...

Such elegance! Love how you used embossing to make the wedding gown look lacy.

Heidi Hihn said...

Love all the details on this card!

Seleise said...

how neat! love the design idea and all the textures! beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin