Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cupcake Cuties simply stamped birthday...

Close up of my simply stamped Happy Birthday cupcake card using my copics for the first time. I think I need practice and the photo doesn't help..lol. I made this and another birthday card simply using the Cupcake Cuties from TAC.(only 11.95 for a fab set) I just added some florals and stickles for some pop on the card. Since the card is simply stamped, I think adding some embellishments and bling always make a simple card pop. Tomorrow, I'll show you my other version of this card. I think I'm going to need copic lessons for larger areas.... :) I have noticed with them new they are very "wet" so less is more. :)
HAPPY STAMPING and HAPPY EASTER!!

3 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Adorable! If your copic is too wet, try taking off both caps for a minute to let it suck back inside.

Love the sparkle too!

Bridgett said...

I love the sweet card! (No pun intended.) The stickles add so much to the cupcake layer. I know the Copics definitely have a learning curve but at least you can have fun while you are getting there. Great job!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Chelsea said...

cute cute card ... love the stickles!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin