Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Quickie Card

I had an extra 10 minutes today and had to make something! I am going through craft withdrawals! I saw this cloud technique on Barb's blog a few weeks ago and had to try it. I Love Barbs creations as a TAC demonstrator. Now, keep in mind I only had a few minutes so this is a very plain card but the cloud technique was fun to try. Be sure to check Barb's and the other Angelhood bloggers blogs for projects made using TAC stamps!
I stamped with Anchor to the Soul from TAC, check out the full set by clicking the name. I attempted to color quickly with my Copic Ciao markers. The clouds were made by simply cutting a piece of paper rounded like clouds and then sponging.

Be sure to check out the specials for May under the specials tab above.

10 comments:

Christine said...

beautiful

Barb said...

Very pretty, Alison! Your "attempt", as you put it, with the Copics is wonderful :)

Glittered Paws said...

Love your clouds and your coloring is also great.

Deb said...

it is beautiful, certainly doesn't look like a quick card, hugs Debx

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great job! Your coloring is great and the clouds are awesome!

Kellyismyangel said...

Wow, beautiful card!
-Kelly R.

Chelsea said...

this card is GORGEOUS!!!

Laurie Unger said...

Wow - this turned out great! I love that image! Might have to buy that set!

StampinCarol said...

This card gives such a calming picture! Love how one can sit and watch the clouds go by!

Angela K said...

Very Nice card!, Great coloring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin