Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another Simply Stamped Wonder

Isn't she just adorable? I enjoyed this card since I love purple. For this one, I just did a simple layer and colored using a combination of watercolor crayons and watercolor pencils from TAC. Yes, copics are used for the fleshtones. If you don't have any copics, I would Highly suggest to purchase the flesh tones if any! The stamp is also from Wonder and Joy. Of course, I've used stickles as well.

The sentiment is from Savvy Sayings another of my all time favorites currently available.
Now, although I normally use all TAC products I love the flowers I picked up and used on this card. I got them from The Beary Scrap, my local scrap store.

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Beautiful job! I love it and the design is fantastic!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute! Great mix of coloring mediums! She is adorable!

Christina said...

Another wonderfully purple card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin