Saturday, May 1, 2010

Carousel and tutorial looking back...

Above is a close up of my take on the stick pin craze.
For details on how to make your own, check out my tutorial links of it here. You can also see all of my older creative tutorials like bone folders, how to use plastic canvas and many other things at my Tutorial Links. I have been revisiting some of my past creations to try help my creative juices flow.
Now, this card is made using TAC's retired Carousel Horse stamp set. It was one of my first and favorite sets since I collected carousels. (I've since stopped..lol..now I collect stamps!)
I like the look of this pearl lace and the flower but is it purple overload?
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the May specials from TAC.


4 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute! Love all the embellies! the stick pin, flower and beaded strip are so pretty and perfect accompanying a carousel horse! Love all your colors!

Heidi Hihn said...

Beautiful card! I always love seeing the extra details on a card! Great job!

StampinCarol said...

Great details! Love the stickpin.

Glittered Paws said...

Great card coloring is great and love the embellishments. I had forgotten about this horse - nice job.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin