Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Colorful Fun Birthday...

Pretty Cupcake cuties fun...

This is a simply stamped fun colorful card. I was using scraps of some retired TAC cardstock while I had a few minutes to create something. I've lost my mojo since all my last posts. I used my cuttlebug folder as well since I can't get my Nestability ones to work quite right. My copics were used as well, I like how the cupcake came out with the hews of pinks.

The full card shows my spectrum of colors...lol. It's nice and cheery though don't you think? As usual, I had to add some stickles. I love the little touch they add!!
The set I've used is Cupcake Cuties from TAC shown below. Only 11.95 for the whole set.


I've been told my feeds through e-mail aren't coming out without overlapping. I'm working on fixing this the best I can without understanding the options very well.

Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

Seleise said...

what a cute, cheerie card! love it!

Julie Robinson said...

lovely card. I love the bright colors!

Michelle | Rack Card Printing said...

Awww the little girl looks really hungry for a cupcake. hehe So adorable :) I like how the picture pops out.

Angela K said...

So cute, great card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin