Monday, May 10, 2010

For A Friend Simple Stamping

Hello Dear Friends,
Here is a close up of my simply stamped quick card for the day. My husband got me a few new punches for Mothers Day from Martha Stewart Butterflies. I layered them with coordinating colors for some pop. I simply stamped, colored and added stickles to my images from TAC's Dear Friend set available in the Serendipity supplement and online. The designer paper is from TAC's Lily Anna SWIC and bazzill greens.

Here is the completed card above, just another simply stamped quickie card. These are great for simple layers when you have only a few minutes to create. Also, the set used is below again from TAC available on my secure shopping site Dear Friend for 8.95 ( plus s/h and tax)
Happy Stamping!!!

11 comments:

Kellyismyangel said...

Love all that shimmer! Like how you "popped" the butterfly.
-Kelly R.

Glittered Paws said...

Love the butterfly embellishments and how well they go with this image. Great job. Don't you just love MS butterfly punches.

Teresa Jenkins said...

Adorable! The colors are great and I love all the sparkle!

Christine said...

Very pretty!

StampinCarol said...

So cute and I love the butterfly and the bling!!

StampinCarol said...

So cute and I love the butterfly and the bling!!

Deb said...

such a gorgeous card and very sweet images, just love the glitter on them! hugs Debx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Lily Anna is adorable, your card is beautiful, love the butterflies your husband found you for Mother's Day. He's a keeper ;)

Do TAC stamps still come in unmounted rubber?

Julie Robinson said...

such a bright and cheery card! It is fabulous!

Angela K said...

So cute, I love that set!!

Diana said...

Oh wow!! sooo cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin