Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last Image of Wonder and Joy

This is another close up from the last image from the Wonder and Joy set. I tried to make a brick wall with my markers but not quite sure if I like it or not? I should have done a faux brick wall, maybe on the next one?

You can see in the close up below I've used my scor-bug along the side of my cardstock for some affect. I used paper from Pop Rockz again and stamped the sentiment from Savvy Sayings.
Again, I hope you like this Simply Stamped creation, until next time...
HAPPY STAMPING!
Note: You have to stop by my local scrap store for their giveaway! Kim has the bestest tear patterns and you can have a chance to win her NEW "Boston" the cat pattern!!


5 comments:

Patti J said...

My opinion? This wall is WONDERFUL! Great job! Don't you just adore this set? It's SO much fun to color! Well done - TFS...

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute! I like the wall too! Loving the sparkles

Bridgett said...

Sweet cards using this stamp set. I am trying to decide if I should get it or not. It is precious! The wall you created is fantastic and I like all the sparkly shimmer!

Chelsea said...

cute!!! I like the brick wall!

Seleise said...

love all the shimmer and shine!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin