Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Simply Stamped Hello Baby

Ahhh...this is such a sweet little set from TAC called Hello Baby used in conjunction with Toodle Loo papers. I like the close up above showing the colors more vibrant than below. I used White Glaze Gelly Pens on the diaper that doesn't show well in the picture but it looks nice in real life.
Above is the completed simply stamped card, great for a beginner stamper. Below, the complete set from TAC (only 6.95)

Again, I hope you like this simply stamped card. It is all I seem to have time for these days with my hechtic schedule. I love elaborate cards as well but I like to put more thought into them. These simply stamped ones are a great break from the day and have a start, finish and end! One of the reason I love simply stamped!
Happy Stamping!!!

8 comments:

Bridgett said...

I love, love, love this stamp set! Great idea to pair this stamp set with the Toodle Loo papers! So fun!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, this is SO cute! :) Great colors too.

Chelsea said...

this is a great card ... love all of the details!

Michelle | Printing Canvas said...

Awww what an adorably cute baby giraffe hugging blanket, I love it! Really nice choice of colors too.

StampinCarol said...

This is so cute! The coloring is great!

Kellyismyangel said...

Wow, love your coloring job! I wish I could color like that.

Christine said...

I thought about getting this stamp set many times. Great card!

Laurie Unger said...

Super cute and awesome job on the coloring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin