Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Trio of Frogs!

I love this Hoppy Everything set not only is it cute, but perfect to use "google eyes"..lol. Most of my supplies are from TAC™. If you'd like to purchase you can do so by going to my secure online shopping site http://alisonw.ismyangel.net/.
A closer look above you can see I used Nesties that are now for sale from TAC™. I love them! Below is a simply stamped one too. I used a variety of color mediums like copics and Prismacolor watercolor pencils. Also available on my shopping site. Did you know with hosting a party or catalogue show with a qualifying order of $100 you could get these items at half off? (Imagine Copic Ciao sets for half off! Contact me for details EMAIL ME.)
Above I used the Scorbug and Scor-pal for the lines and with simple layering. Below, more of the same scoring. I love these little frogs!
Below is the complete set for Hoppy Everything.

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love all the frogs - especially the one with eye lashes!!! This is a great set.

Angela K said...

Cute cards, love those frogs!

Teresa Jenkins said...

These frogs are cute! Love the google eyes!

StampinCarol said...

These are adorable! Love the eyes!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin