Monday, May 17, 2010

Up Up and Away .....

Ahhh, I'm just having fun coloring these adorable images from TAC's Wonder and Joy set. I also used TAC exclusive papers from SWIC Pop Rockz. Be sure to look at this complete set in my previous post, I like this card better. I've been doing some basic stamping inside of my cards by simply layering my papers and using TAC's Running Stitches stamp set to resemble stitching.

I like this one better than the previous one. I am trying to get my creative mojo back before heading back to work for the week. :)
What do you think?? Isn't this set just the best?
(Don't forget, typos and grammatical errors left for your enjoyment)

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love the Pop Rockz with the colors you choose for the little girl. Love, love love the inside of the card - how creative.

Heidi Hihn said...

Wonderful card! I love all the color that you added by your choice of papers! You did a great job coloring it and pulling out the color!!

StampinCarol said...

Great colors and coloring. And the inside... wonderful finishing effect!

Angela K said...

Love the colors, just a really cute card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin