Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wonder and Joy Simply Stamping...

Taking some time to play with TAC's Wonder and Joy set. It's this months stamp of the month!! I am still playing around with my copics to learn to color more. I used some retired TAC papers and my micron pen to add some freckles on this one.
Above is my full card, I am not sure about it? I used my balloon mini punch to add something to it? Thoughts?
Below is the full set, a must have at only $14.95 this month with a $30 purchase being the featured Stamp of the Month. (normally $19.95)

Keep watching for more samples using this set!! I am planning on doing more today, I hope. Contact me for information on ordering this or other stamping and scrapbooking products!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Very cute and nicely done

Kellyismyangel said...

I love it! Love the balloons on the side!
-Kelly R.

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute! Love the freckles on her too... great addition!

Glittered Paws said...

Cute, cute, cute - great coloring and love all the detail!!! Love the glitter on the balloon.

Chelsea said...

lovely ... the freckles are a nice added touch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin