Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wonder and Joy's Gone Fishin'

Here are a few more simply stamped samples using this months stamp of the month Wonder and Joy. I decided to keep them simple for boys using just a bit of bling.
I used copics for coloring and then sponged the background on the top one. The bottom one I did some light dirty stamping around the edges of the white.
I think this set is one of my favorite all time TAC sets. I just love the images and the sayings that come with it.

I have just a few more samples using this set coming your way.
Until Next time HAPPY STAMPING!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Great card - don't you just love this set - and your are certainly positing some nice cards. TFS.

Patti J said...

Your card is darling. This set is just too much fun! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great job! I adore this set too.. the kids are just so dang cute, and versatile too! Love your coloring!

Angela K said...

Very cute! I love this set too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin