Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HAPPILY GRATEFUL SNEAK PEEK!!!

Here is a sneak peek of one of the new sets coming up in with The Angel Company™ new catalogue coming out this summer. This set is called "Happily Grateful" and is not yet available.



I love this simply stamped card. I used part of the set for the background to create a custom background. The butterfly was stamped and colored with copics with the sentiment in the marvy punches. I also used some stickles around the ovals for my usual bling.
Watch for more sneak peeks coming soon!!!
To order your catalogue or stamps e-mail me or leave a comment with your email and I'll get back with you.

12 comments:

StampinCarol said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love the pearls!

Susan said...

I love your designs. Thank you so much for letting me visit, I have enjoyed my journey through your blog page.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

Rita Kegg said...

Beautiful card!!! I just love the look. Blessings

Glittered Paws said...

Love your custom stamped background = the colors are perfect and the butterfly is beautiful. TFS.

Sonia said...

Hi!!
I like your designs these one look so beautiful. I love butterflies!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Love it...I used the same set for my first sneak peek.

Kim said...

Wow... Love this! These colors look so great together too!

Chelsea said...

this is soooo beautiful!!! I love the colors!

Heidi Hihn said...

Beautiful card!! I love the butterfly and the little beads!!

Laine said...

OMGoodness - it's gorgeous!! I want to see more.

Angela K said...

Just lovely!

Melisa Waldorf said...

THis is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin