Monday, June 7, 2010

SNEAK PEEK Fly Fairy

When I first saw this set I fell in Love with it. I thought it would be perfect for a transparency technique. If your not new to my blog you know I love using transparencies. I stamp with Staz On and then add glitter for some bling. This is simply layered and the background is also from the NEW Fly Fairy set.This is also a sneak peek of an upcoming set being released in July!
Below is the full card, I though placing the layered fairy a bit askew looked nice with the straight stamped background.

I added florals available from TAC for the last touch. I always like flowers and shine on the cards to add some pop and dimension! All cardstocks are available from TAC.

Happy Stamping and be sure to watch for more sneak peeks.

12 comments:

Christine said...

simply beautiful!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Great idea using the transparency!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - can't wait to play with this one myself, you surely did a nice job with the bg images and the flower is perfect.

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Great card...and yours is so different from mine with the same stamp set.

Chelsea said...

OMG ... I love this ... I have a card with this image tomorrow.

Rita W said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love it and the colors!

StampinCarol said...

Great card! The glittery wings are really cool! I'm now starting to like this set and I sold it! Oh well.

Kim said...

GORGEOUS!!!I luv what you did with this one Alison! Carol I have been having a blast with this set... That always happens! LOL!!!

Angela K said...

Very nice card!! TFS

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great idea! Loving the glitter!

Bridgett said...

Shimmery wings...love that! The card is so pretty, vintage looking. I like the sentiment a lot.

Heidi Hihn said...

Great job on the details! Nice card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin