Sunday, June 6, 2010

SNEAK PEEK Give Praise to Him

Here is another peek at yet another set that you can order as soon as the New Catalogue comes out!! Reserve your copy by contacting me.
Above is a close up of the attached squirrel with Fun Flock and Stickles. The picture isn't a very good one. This is from another new set called Give Praise to Him. It's a pretty set with a few critters, blessing sentiments, a tree and a butterfly. I really enjoy it's realistic look! Below, is my full card that I created. I added some little touches with crinkled paper ribbon and a brad. I sponged a bit on the tree to add some different shadings. It looks really nice in person.


Enjoy and Happy Stamping!!
Watch for a few more peeks coming soon, I still have NEW sets to play with!!
Don't forget to check the current specials for June!

3 comments:

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Love the colors you used...so woodsy!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Neat! never used fun flock, but it really adds to your squirrel!

Helen Dooley said...

I love how you sponged the tree! Great job.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin