Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SNEAK PEEK Oh No She Didn't

This simply stamped card is created using the upcoming " Oh No She Didn't " stamp set that is not yet available but will be from The Angel Company™. This is an awsome set, wait til you see the rest. I created the background with sponging for the grey clouds and color dusters for the ground. The girl is colored with copics and of course, some stickles are on the umbrella!

Watch for more sneak peeks from this set in the following days. You will love them!

10 comments:

Patti J said...

Cute!!! Another 'must have'.... thanks for the peek!

Seleise said...

adorable card and your clouds are FANTASTIC!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Cute, cute, cute - can't wait to play with my set. I am off early tomorrow so hopefully I will get to play a bit.

Bridgett said...

Oh that is cute! Love the clouds!! Fantastic job!

Laine said...

Wow Alison - your cards are wonderful and your clouds are amazing!! Awesome job!!

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Too funny, this was the set I grabbed first today - but thought we'd match sets again...so I challenged myself to a more difficult one (at least for me). Adorable card!!!

Julie Robinson said...

love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!!!!1 The stickles and the clouds add a wonderful touch!

Angela K said...

Very cute! Love this card, the grey cloud in the background are wonderful!

Kim said...

Cute!

Chelsea said...

I love the addition of the clouds to this card ... very cute and clever!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin