Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Trio of Sneak Peeks..

In case you've missed my last posts, here are some of the images from the Upcoming New Oh No She Didn't stamp set I hope you enjoy them.
Also, stop by my upline Gingers blog to see her creative sneak peeks.
I miss her and her inspiration!
More sneak peeks coming soon with some of the other sets!! Love them!!

Until then...Happy Stamping!

I just came across another angel blog Karen,that has some wonderful peeks too! She also has the complete sets shown...!!

Chelsea is posting sneak peeks on her blog, some great ideas.

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

These little girls are just too cute and you have certainly done each of them up nicely. Off to my craft cave to color my little girls.

Patti J said...

Gotta have this set - SO cute! You have created some great cards here!!!

Chelsea said...

great job on these and thanks for the link to my blog!

Melisa Waldorf said...

What a fun set. I love the title, teehee. That cloud background you did is spectacular! Cute cards girly!

Diana said...

What can I say? you are doing such an incredible job with all this cards!! they all look pretty cute!!! thanks for sharing!!

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

LOVE this stamp set...thanks for the link to my blog...love ya! Miss ya!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Super cute! I so can't wait to get my hands on this set.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin