Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beary Sweet Challenge


Hello my friends! I have not posted a card since June and have lost my mojo! I tried to sit today to make a card with a vintage look for my local scrap stores challenge. The Beary Scrap's Beary Sweet Challenge #10 I think the paper adds a vintage look, slightly crumpled and flattened and I've used distressing ink for affect. What do you think?
Be sure to stop by The Beary Scrap's Design Teams page for fabulous ideas!!

TAC update: the Fall Supplements will be in my hands soon if you need one let me know!

9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a nice vintage look you created - I love this set and you certainly made a nice card using her.

Trudy Osborn said...

I think it is gorgeous! I love it

Jamie said...

This is awesome! I love your flowers, thanks for joining us, I hope you got your mojo back.

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Patricia said...

Very sweet, awesome job. Thanks for joining us at The beary scrap. Good luck.
~Patricia
TBS DT

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Ooh, by the looks of it, your mojo is back! I love this layout - the offset top layer and stamped image with the straight stamped sentiment. It's very pleasing to my eye!

Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge, Allison - good luck! We started a sketch challenge today - I'll be your mojo would like to play with that! :) Hope to see you again soon.

Cheers,
Susan

StampinCarol said...

Beautiful! Not one of my favorite sets but you did wonderful with it!

Kim said...

Simply GORGEOUS Alison! Your Mojo must be back!!!

Angela K said...

Very pretty!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty! Bring back the mojo, I think mine was on vacation for the summer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin