Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Supplement 2010

...it's here! I've received my supplements and am ready to ship them. If you are in need of one let me know and I'll get one sent to you if I haven't already! If you would like to look at the supplement you can view the sets available at my online store here.

If you would like to view the .pdf file of the supplement it is available at The Angel Company's web site here. I am in love with many of the sets now available the cute ones, realistic ones, it's packed full of fun!

I hope to have time to create some things soon. My daughter Melanie (12 years old) and I created a card today I will be posting for my local scrapbook stores Challenge. In the meantime, I sit trying to color with my copics and wish I could make a class to learn how to use them in person!

Happy Stamping !!!

1 comment:

Toyin O. said...

look forward to seeing the card:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin