Monday, January 17, 2011

A few Simply Stamped cards...

It seems like it's been forever since I've actually made a card. I finally did some straightening with my stamps. While I am still not finished, I did take a break to make a few quick cards. I keep stocking up on product with little time to create these days. I plan on making at least one card a day while I am organized to relax after work. (See note at the bottom on The Angel Company digi images!)
Enjoy these simply stamped cards for now...

I used TAC's stamp of the month "Frog & Kisses" set, Lily Anna papers, stickles and dimensional glaze. I colored using my Copic markers.
 The above is a closer look at the smaller card with a sentiment inside for Valentines Day.
You can tell I am no photographer with my blury image. ...haha. I put dimensional glaze on the hearts for some pop. It looks much better in real life.


Now, The Angel Company™ has entered the digital world. Be sure to check out the images that are available and check out the site DDH-Digital Design House™

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Cute, cute cute, love these little frogs and your cards are darling,. Good to see you back posting, we missed you.

StampinCarol said...

These are so cute! Missed seeing your projects!

Angela K said...

So glad to see a post from you! These are very cute , I love that set! TFS

Sonia said...

Hi Alison
Adorable image!! Look so cute, great coloring. I love froggy images, my dd love too this theme.
Great Creation.

Greetings from Puerto Rico
Sony

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin