Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Froggies...

This set is growing on me Frogs n Kisses (image below) as I am trying to create some Valentine's Day cards. (see older posts for Valentines here. Check out my pop up heart one.) I used a cuttlebug folder with the hearts and simply stamped and colored the frogs layering them on Marvy punched papers.  Of course, I used stickles and flowers. I used scrappers floss to attach the button then finished it with a bit of swirl.
I love using the cuttlebug folders and have tons of them. I have a previous post "somewhere" that I show how I keep track of which ones I have. Basically, since I can't locate the post, I made a sample of each that is card sized and used my bind it all to create a book. How fun, right? This makes it easy to browse through my little book to find one to use. Simply easy!

1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is soooo cute! I am really starting to like this set

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin