Monday, January 24, 2011

Need coloring practice...

I used TAC's "Just a Cat" funny stamp set for these basic cards. I was trying to play with my copic markers. It's hard to see with my bad photo. The first one I colored and tried to create a background using the markers. The secone, I didn't like the first so I decided to sponge inks on it instead.
I love these markers and really have to practice more...
This second one's color is better in the photo, more accurate. I stamped the sentiment "cat's don't have a middle finger" on the inside. Yes, a bit different than the normal. You can view this whole stamp set below.


Thanks for stopping by while I have made some time to stamp these days. Hopefully, I will have time to make some more tutorials and projects with more detail. :)  

3 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Fun cards. I hate having to practice coloring, I want things perfect the first time. That is why I seldom try new mediums =)

Glittered Paws said...

Love Theo and you did a super job coloring him.

StampinCarol said...

How fun! I love the saying on the inside! And your coloring is pretty good!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin