Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Springtime Garden for Easter

I Love these new papers from TAC called Maggie and thought they would be ideal for Easter. I used Springtime Garden stamp set and an older sentiment saying Happy Easter for this simple card. I colored with my Copics. I used the Scor Buddy and plastic canvas for the dots on the cardstock. (Note: for other uses of plastic canvas see my older post under my tutorials Three Great uses for Plastic Canvas)
I've come to the conclusion I really need a new camera. My photos are very muted. I could scan the cards but that is so time consuming.
I scrolled through my older posts of tutorials to find the above link. I really need to show some new ones, I just love so many of my older posts. Take a look through them and let me know what was your favorite!
Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

I love this paper too! Cute image and great colors!

Glittered Paws said...

Ccard and love the DP - can't belioeve it is time to start on Easter cards already.

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so soft, pretty, and spring-like. Love it

StampinCarol said...

This is very pretty! I'm not even thinking of Easter yet, got lots of Valentine cards to make!

Percy said...

Beautiful card....it makes me think of spring weather..!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin