Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thinking Sweet Thoughts...

This simply stamped card's image is from one of the Level C Hostess Sets called Thinking Sweet Thoughts. If you follow my blog you know I Love flowers and bling on my cards. I really think it adds something special to them. The patterned paper is Emma from TAC. Love it and my picture does not do the colors justice.
I find this image adorable with the little girl holding the puppy. A bit of sparkle was added to her dress and flowers, of course. :)

I have also updated the January Specials finally on the link above. (Hostess Level Set Awards Tripled)

Until next time...Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Althouhg I am not crazy about these "funny looking" images you certainly did a super job making her cute!!! Love all your embellishments.

Seleise said...

absolutely adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin