Thursday, January 20, 2011

What a pair...

....these two look like! As I was making this simply stamped card I was thinking to make it resemble two of my friends, Karen and Tammy. (I miss you and everyone down in Virginia Beach)
I went back to basics here with some paper piecing using again, EMMA papers from The Angel Company™!


The image is also from the Level C set Thinking Sweet Thoughts. My photos are so dark the colors don't show very well, but I hope you still like the simply stamped basic card.


5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

You are just about to "make" me like this set!!! What you have done here is just too cute. Love the Emma Papers.

Laurie Unger said...

What perfect paper to use for their dresses! TFS!

StampinCarol said...

Cute! I have this set and have yet to play with these gals. Nice paper-piecing!!

Trudy Osborn said...

What a cute card! These simple, yet gorgeous cards are some of my favorites

Seleise said...

super cute! LOVE the paper piecing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin