Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good Things for Dad

The more I play with this set the more I like it. I think it's a touching image and perfect for a Dad, or in this case my Father in Law since my dad passed away many years ago. :) I used Good Things stamp set again (which is the March special!) Reese papers were used layered on the cardbase. I just love these little hardware pieces that I added. I've had them for some time and thought this is a perfect use for them.

Here you can see the full image of the card. It's quite simple. I colored with my copics, cut out and placed on the lightly sponged white layer. I did edge the image a bit with a dark grey to show more without blending too much into the background.
What are your thoughts??
If you would like this set (see previous post for full set) just drop me a note to see how to purchase it.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

love the details and love how you pop-dotted these guys again ... Awesome!

Danni said...

Really nice!!

StampinCarol said...

This is just TOO cute! The charms are perfect!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute! I love this set too, and the charms are awesome I love them! Great layout and papers!

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Seleise said...

love the charms - awesome coloring and super sweet card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin