Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Here is a kitty for my friends. I used TAC's new paper line and stamps. I love these papers! The colors are just gorgeous. I used marvy punches with white gel pen for accents. I also cut the kitty out and added pop dots after coloring with copics for some depth.

I like the beads added for some texture to the card and stamped using the best Running Stitches from TAC as well. (If you would like any of these products let me know, I still sell them..lol)

In the above picture you can see how the cat just pops off the page. I like this card... your thoughts?
Cupcake Cuties available for 8.95

3 comments:

Danni said...

I {heart} this!! So pretty!!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Super cute! Love all the beads!

Chelsea said...

Great card .... Love the details!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin