Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Purple Rain..

Not from Prince but this card reminds me of Purple Rain. :) I had a relaxing day crafting this past weekend and scheduled posts of my creations. I miss making cards as frequently as I use to. This first is a close up of my copic colored girl. I used stickles on the umbrella, white gel pen for freckles, ribbon and some awsome florals.
The full card below shows the beautiful paper from TAC called Maggie. I love anything purple and this sheet works great.

Below is the set I've used. If you would like one contact me. I have another sample coming soon...


8 comments:

Patti J said...

Your card is just adorable, and I love the title! Glad you are finding time to craft! Thanks for sharing...

Chelsea said...

Love the puple rain!

Danni said...

Super cute!

isu.alum said...

awww...so cute! Love the purple color you used! I need to ink my set up too!!! So cute!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - love the purple rain and the stickles just really set it off. Glad you are finding some time to craft, thanks for sharing,.

StampinCarol said...

This is adorable! And the little flowers at the bottom are so cute!

Myrna Marcano said...

So cute ! I like this stamp.

Teresa Jenkins said...

cute! like the stickles on the umbrella!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin