Monday, March 21, 2011

Lumpy Bumpy.... Oh No She Didn't

I just love this stamp set (as you know) lumpy bumpy embellishments and glitter. This card has a bit of all of it. I used The Angel Company's OH No She Didn't Stamp set and TAC Maggie papers. I am still practicing with my copics but on this I mainly did paper piecing for the stamped image. Here is the close up of some of my favorite parts.
I love these flowers! I added stickles on them of course to add some shine. The side is lined with glittered chipboard. I paper pieced the boots, jacket and umbrella. Stickles were added to the umbrella.

Above is the whole card. I like this one. I used all the things I enjoy using with my favorite set. The inside I've used the sizzix corners like the upper right one on white paper with the "I can't believe I forgot your birthday" sentiment. I forgot to load the picture to the computer..haha.
Let me know your thoughts!!
Below is the full set for Oh No She Didn't available from TAC. Contact me if you would like to order one or your own TAC Demonstrator.

I am currently trying to edit my blog a bit. I've added a tab up top for my tutorials that I've posted over the years. The page is still under construction but take a look for some fun ideas!

4 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute! Love the colors, and the sparkle so makes it look rainy!

Glittered Paws said...

Great job - love the paper selection - looks paper pieced. Love all the different elements you used.

Chelsea said...

I love all of the details that you put into this!

Seleise said...

awesome!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin