Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pot Of Gold Blog Hop

I decided to participage in a Blog Hop... below are the details
 It’s a Pot of Gold CARD CHALLENGE! Friday March 25th - Monday March 28th




What’s in the Pot of Gold (Items that have to be on your card):

1. Stitching ~ can be stamped or stitched.
2. A punched item ~ punched with a clever lever or other punching tool.
3. Ribbon!4.
A button AND/OR a bow AND/OR a brad!
5. The color GREEN! (a little or a lot)
6. LAYERS! You must use more than 1 layer of cardstock!


I used TAC products and other embellishments. I love this paper! I decided to use Wonder and Joy stamp set from TAC coodinated with Maggie papers (exclusive to TAC). I used Running Stitches stamp set, marvy punches, some MS punches for the leaves, a button, MM brads and flowers! I colored with my copics and used a paper doiley within the layers. Inside I've layerd white paper and used more stamped stiches with the saying "Hoping your day... is something to smile about. " My sparkle? I always love stickles but notice the leaves, glittered paper I have to have glitter.
Below is the stamp set used and be sure to play along and see what others have created!!


HAPPY STAMPING!
Let me know what you think.





9 comments:

Christine said...

cuteness!

Chelsea said...

Great card!

Chris said...

I haven't used her in a while...she is so darn cute here. Great job!

Holly said...

LOVE that little pink flower! How Cute!!! FUN card!

Glittered Paws said...

What a great job you did with this challenge, great coloring and love the DP.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Sweet card. One of my favorite stamp sets.

StampinCarol said...

This is just too cute! Love the little flower in the pot. Great coloring, too!

Debra Miller said...

Great card! great color choice

Seleise said...

super cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin