Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pretty Pink Birthday...

I was determined to make a card today after having no time for a few weeks. I am running short on birthday cards and this is what I came up with using TAC's Maggie papers and a TAC sentiment. I decided to layer it using a MS lace punch, real lace, ribbon and of course some shiny bling.

 The above close up shows the details. I used a MS butterfly punch first with the cardstock and then with vellum. It's lifted a bit to look like it's flying.
Here is the full card. The colors are again muted from my photo skills but they are very vibrant and pink in real life. I hope you enjoy this.
On another note, I no longer have my online shopping site. I am still a demonstrator so if you would like to order products, let me know. I can direct you to another demonstrators site to view products and order for you in US.

Happy Stamping until next time.

5 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty! Love the butterflies and the bling is awesome!

StampinCarol said...

Beautiful!! Lots of details with the lace and bling! The butterflies look like they are enjoying flying!

Chelsea said...

Love all of the details in your card

creativeseconds said...

I love the double layer butterfly, the vellum looks beautiful!

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful card - love all the embellishments and elements that you used.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin