Saturday, April 30, 2011

Emma and Magnolia

Emma exluxive patterned papers were used from TAC™ on this card. This is the only image of Magnolia's that I have. ( I know can you imagine just one?) I added the florals to her apron to hide the eggs since Easter is now over. That doesn't mean I can't still have fun with this image.
I colored with copics, used a MS punch and various florals with bling on this card. I like it, what do you think?

Here is the May Stamp of the Month for The Angel Company™ it is only $7.95 with a $30 purchase! (All stamps come uncmounted with cling) To see the rest of the great specials, see above under the specials tab or visit theangelcompany.net today! Contact me with any questions...HAPPY STAMPING!!

3 comments:

thestampingbug said...

SOOOO Cute! Love your coloring and that you paired her with the TAC papers!!! I've got her and TONS more so if you would like some imgages, just let me know.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your Magnolia with the flowers in her apron, and love the DP you choose, when I use non TAC "stuff" I try to get some TAC in there somewhere. Great job. I too only have 1 Magnolia but have several on my wish list.

Trudy Osborn said...

Awww! So adorable, love all the extras you added.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin