Monday, April 25, 2011

Magnolia Mimi!


I am thrilled I had time to create some fun cards this weekend. I go back to work tomorrow more tired than when I left. I really miss being a SAHM and more involved with things. We still haven't had time to sort the house we purchased over a year ago with our schedules. One day we will, after all we're here forever! Until the time comes when I can create more, enjoy my simply stamped projects until I have time for the fun tutorials I use to do. I've created a tutorial page that is under construction (in tabs above) if you want to view some of my earlier creations.
Here again, I used more scraps of my Mimi papers from TAC™. I dug out this Magnolia image that is just adorable with the Easter Eggs in her apron. It was fun to color and I used glitter on the eggs with Diamond Glaze. Copics were used for coloring on this pretty image. 

Happy Late Easter!!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute image!

Glittered Paws said...

I love this - I have one of the Magnolia stamps but would love to have more. Great job coloring and the DP works perfect.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin