Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie meets TAC's Pop Rockz

I was looking through my TAC sets and came across the Laugh Lines saying set. After reading them, they inspired me to use this adorable Kraftin Kimmie stamp that I forget the name of. If you know post! I decided for the stickles to place on her bows. Now, Mr. Frog, Love him. I dug out some of my "google" eyes and glued them on ...too fun!
Below is the full card and an image of the Laugh Lines set. I just love the way the saying "Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment" goes with this image! It makes me laugh.

Kimmis is colored with copics and layered simply on Pop Rockz paper also from TAC. I believe it's discontinued now. Palette inks were used and some simple glittered swirl to even out the card. What do you think?

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

So fun .... Love the googlie eyes on the frog!

creativeseconds said...

too cute! I love the oogly eyes on the frog the best ~ great stamp set too -Karen

StampinCarol said...

LOL! What a hoot! Love this card!

Teresa Jenkins said...

This is so cute! Love the blue and greens... those googly eyes are perfect!!!!

Seleise said...

what a super card! so cute and fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin