Thursday, May 5, 2011

Simple Birthday card and a Bear....

I created this simple little birthday card using TAC stamp set and some papers I got at my local scrap store. I forget the names of them...sorry. I like this little kitty holding the cupcake, it's stickled of course. I think it's paired nicely with the cupcakes on the paper.
Now, for the bear. I went to feed my sisters cats while she was out of town and noticed this bear when I walked in....scared me. She has another one mounted but this is a different one so my daughter had fun looking at it. I just thought it was a fun picture of my little girl Melanie to share.


4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love the cupcake paper - perfect for this image. The bear is "real" great picture.

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute card, love the colors, it does go great with the PP! I'd be scared walking in on that bear too!

creativeseconds said...

That kitty is too cute & I love the paper! tell melanie I said Hi! she is growing up :)

Barbara B said...

I love kitties and cupcakes. So cute! Very cute together!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin