Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wonder and Joy...A card a day sketch

Weekly this month on the TAC Savvy Projects blog, there will be a different sketch weekly to play along with using TAC stamps and products with a guest designer featured, Debra Miller today. Very cool! I decided to play along with my Wonder and Joy set that I just adore.

All items are from TAC except the glitter paper. I used Mimi papers and Bazzill cardstock. The sentiment is another good one from TAC Savvy Sayings set. It is Very versatile. I used stickles on her bows after coloring with copics. On her shirt I used some Liquid Pearls to give it a wrinkled look.
Below is the set this came from. You can't beat TAC prices when you get the whole set for just $14.95!!! (Contact me if you would like to order)
 


9 comments:

creativeseconds said...

Hey alison ~ your blog is looking really great! This card is too cute & I like how her shirt is textured :)
I had a hard time finding how to leave a comment..it's over lapping a bit ~ I might have to enter your challenge, I'm glad your hosting them on your blog ~Karen

Trudy Osborn said...

VERY cute!!! Great job with the sketch

Chelsea said...

Great card! Love the colors!

StampinCarol said...

This is great!!!

Laura said...

Cute card! I like her textured shirt, and glittery balloon... great details!

Chris said...

So many nice details - the card is great!

Holly said...

Such a CUTE card! Love her shirt!

Debra Miller said...

Love the balloon and shirt - wonderful touches.

Seleise said...

gorgeous card and using liquid pearls to make a "wrinkled" t-shirt - AWESOME!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin