Sunday, August 28, 2011

A grand tribute...Bloghop

to TAC. Although I am not participating, I Have to share these links from my Angel friends. As most of you have heard The Angel Company™ has closed. I will truly miss the company and the stamps. The friends I've made will be with me forever which is a great consolation.  Please take some time and surf through these links to view the fabulous new stamps that were available. This years catty was the best ever just the economy was not.

I will truly miss TAC and what it stood for. I will still be blogging when I have time just not a demonstrator.

Kim 

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Thank you so much for this post Alison - I am sure lots of people will appreciate. Enjoy the hop.

Chelsea said...

Alison .. I was glad to have met you through TAC and I will continue to stop by here to see what you are up to.

Rita said...

Alison - my thanks too for posting this. It is a grand hop for sure! See you in blog world!

Anonymous said...

Alison...Thanks so much for ths Tribute to a wonderful time...

I loved all the Angels from A Shade of Blue to the ne friends I met on the TAC board last week...

No one will ever be forgotten

Hugs - Karen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin