Monday, September 5, 2011

Card making day, revisiting vellum



I have finally found some time to create after cleaning out my craft area. I've been using my TAC sets that I purchased from the new catalogue before TAC closed it's doors. My photos arean't very bright to show the Maggie papers.  Above is a close up of the butterfly paper pieces from Fairy Wishes stamp set from Nina B.
Above is the full image. I stamped the large butterfly on vellum, stuck it to the cardfront with brads, then layered the butterfly, ribbon and stamped the saying.
The picture doesn't give the card it's justice. I think I'll be making several more of these since I like it.
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

Oh my word--how beautiful is this?? Very elegant.

Maria said...

Beautiful work, I love it. I wish I had the patience to work with vellum.

Bridgett said...

Alison, you did a fantastic job on this card! Love the vellum!! Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment on my blog.
Hugs,
Bridgett

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin