Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello Little Butterfly

I ordered some Magnolia stamps in the early spring. I think they are too cute and finally used one. This one is called Hello Little Butterfly. I layered it on , you guessed it Maggie papers on top of vellum stamped with a butterfly image from TAC. I haven't gone to any Copic classes so I hope my coloring and shading is alright. I think it works..lol

Above is the full card. Yes, there are stickles on the butterfly on her shoulder. :)

I think this is really cute and simple.
I hope you've enjoyed my posts this week and I hope to have time to do more every weekend!
If you would like to see more cards with transpareny's used visit my Tutorials tab (under contruction) or search my site for them.

3 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Oh, this is just too, too cute! I love this little magnolia kids

Glittered Paws said...

I absolutely love Magnolia stamps and have only 1 this one is just too cute - love the sparkle butterfly and your coloring is great. It has been nice to see all your posts this week.

Ginger Serafin said...

Very cute! I just love Maggie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin