Saturday, September 10, 2011

Simply Stamped Support the Girls

Above is my close up of my image paper pieced with stickles. ( I love stickles and glitter )
This is a set that was in the new TAC catty, Support The Girls. I had to get it! My twin sister was recently diagnosed with cancer. She underwent a mastectomy and just started her chemo. She is staged a 2 and we're very optimistic she'll beat this with all they do with Breat Cancer these days.

Above is the full card, I used Maggie papers again I love it and have many packs left to use!

Thanks to those who have sent cards for me for my sister, she loved them all.

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Love It!!! I too have this set and I am a Chemo Card angel so I know this set will be put to good use. love the stickles.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin